Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 4


If you look closely enough at this photo you'll see a house way up in the mountain (lights are on). That is the "dream house" I will be referring to throughout this 30 blog. It is located way up in the mountain (mont blanc) in St. Marten. I am told it will sell for about 10 million but I know it's my new art retreat. Today it's my flipswitch.
FLIPSWITCH: My dream house.
HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO USE IT: Not enough today. I felt myself never feeling very negative but never feeling really "great either'. I tried reaching for manifestation type daydreams but never really got there.
EPIPHANY: You have to take time out to deliberately create in these early stages of this 30 days to a breakthrough. I am not ready yet for daydreaming and staying "lost" in that thought for very long before other stuff starts to filter in.
HOLY COW MOMENT: None to report today.

No comments:

Post a Comment